giovedì 24 aprile 2014

LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!



My dear readers,
By now PSF has kept you company for almost a month and a half.
Many articles were published, and a simple structure for the weekly issues has been defined.
Now, I would like to hear what you've got to say about PSF first steps into the world: which are the weekly issues that you like the most? On the other hand, are there articles that don't interest you? Are there topics that I don't deal with and you would like to read about?

You can give an answer to all these questions by simply giving a look at this short survey.

It will just take a few moments, but it will make a huge difference in helping me understand you tastes and in figuring out how to improve my blog.

Well, I think that's pretty much it for now.
For a little bit, I'll be putting aside the usual posting scheme.
I'll be publishing articles, but in a more "creative" way. What I rally want to focus on is to understand how to make PSF something that really suits you.

Well, looking forward to read you anwers!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento